Jordan Tazed Himself

>> 17 August 2009

I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Jordan:


After pretending to be a dog, he tazed himself with an invisible dog fence. [clarification: that is a fence which is invisible, used for containing dogs. It is not a fence used to contain invisible dogs, which, to the best of my knowledge, do not exist.]

Questions for Discussion:

  1. Have you ever been tazed or electrocuted. If so, did you survive?
  2. Would you consider adopting an invisible dog as a pet? What would you name it?

3 comments:

Donny August 17, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Yes, I electrocuted myself once on an electrified cow fence. I was on a bridge inspection job, and my boss said he got shocked by the fence, but seemed to be joking as he usually was. Then he challenged me to touch it to see if he was lying. I did. It hurt a lot.

Lisa and company August 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

I personally have not been tazed or electrocuted but a relative of mine who is a lawyer asked another relative of mine who is a cop to taze her so she could know what her clients experienced. The cop told the lawyers husband to stand behind her and to make sure and catch her. Needless to say he did not catch her and she dropped like a rock to the ground. Once she recovered she didn't speak to her husband (or anyone really) for the rest of the night.

Noel Anderson August 28, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

YES!!! This right here is exactly why I miss Jordan.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));