Ask an Expert, pt. 1

>> 09 November 2008

I am introducing a new feature of this e-blog.  It's called, "Ask an Expert" where I take questions from you, dear internet, and answer them.  Technically, there are very few subjects about which I am an expert, however, what I lack in expertise and knowledge, I make up for in taking-myself-seriously, so I feel confident that I will be able to answer any and all questions - if not accurately, then at least enthusiastically.


Submit your questions during the week, and I'll answer them next weekend.  For this first round of Ask an Expert, I'll be accepting and answering questions about any topic.  So, submit away, and I'll look  forward to answering any and all questions.

Remember, this can't work without your questions, so FIRE AWAY!

6 comments:

Noel Anderson November 9, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Dear Expert,

Why is Kanye West obsessed with the auto tune machine? It's really bothering me.

Thanks,

Confused in Cary

Anonymous,  November 9, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Joel,

Which aspects of TimeCube make them the greatest rock band of the 19th, 20th, 21st, and 22nd centuries (Note: FOUR centuries)?

Mary November 10, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

I refuse to ask you question. Instead, here's a statement of fact: I will win our e-blogging contest.

Vlazny's November 12, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Dear Internet, how will my son react to having a new baby sister in the house next week?

--sleepy in greensboro

Teri November 12, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Joel, this is an excellent strategy! You're basically asking us for ideas you can blog about! Genius!! Ok, so here's my question:

What are the chemical reactions that take place to allow a material (namely in food applications) to increase its viscosity in response to an increase in shear rate?

It's all about working smarter, right? ;)

Anonymous,  November 15, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));