Obama v. Pirates

>> 13 April 2009

Saw this chart online. I don't know who to credit it to, but it is pretty awesome:


In fairness, though. Had T. Roosevelt had the opportunity to kill pirates, my guess is that he would be leading the pack, but alas, he was too busy working on the Panama Canal.

If any president were to fight a pirate one on one, I think that Ford would stand the best chance of winning. He was a college football player, so he probably knew how to take a guy down.

Any thoughts about presidents? Pirates? Leave them below!

3 comments:

Erik April 14, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

I don't think Obama deserves much of the credit. I mean he DID sign off on it and he DID tell the Navy SEALS to pull the trigger, but he didn't take them down personally. I like to think good Ol' Teddy would have done it himself, and not even with a gun. He would have gotten up close and personal with them!

As for pirates, I don't see why anyone tries now. Pirates as a group have gone downhill BIG TIME since the days of Edward Teach and Stede Bonnet.

Christa April 15, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Maybe I should be a pirate. An $80 million dollar a year industry isn't so bad. I just have to worry about snipers if I'm in a raft boat.

Anonymous,  April 20, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Are you sure LBJ wasn't a pirate?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));