Retirement in Reverse

>> 25 May 2009

The past two and a half weeks have been a little sample of what I imagine retirement is like. I have been able to spend the vast majority of my time doing the following things:

  • Reading
  • Watching Movies/TV
  • Writing
  • Musicking
There were a few things lacking from my list of daily activities that make my two and a half weeks slightly different from retirement, though:
  • Golf
  • Waking up before 5:00
  • Driving recklessly
  • Shuffleboard
  • Arthritis
In short, it has been a good retirement. But tomorrow, I have to go to work. It's been retirement in reverse!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));