Please Welcome to the Internet...

>> 19 May 2009

Charter Jock Jams Soccer Team member, chess nemesis and friend to whom I owe one billion dollars, the man, the myth, the legend, that's right folks, I am talking about...

John Younce!

He's back and he's got a blog!



The blog is called "into the john" and you can read about it here: http://intothejohn.blogspot.com

[disclosure] John, I took this picture from your facebook page. I thought that the nerf gun and accompanying look of satisfaction was too good to pass up. Sorry. [/disclosure]

1 comments:

John May 19, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Oh, good lord. Now everyone sees my PJs. I hope you're happy.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));