UPDATE!

>> 10 May 2008

John is going to beat me in our Chess rematch...

I don't know what the legal and financial implications of this are, but if anyone has some cash they'd like to donate to help offset the tremendous cost of losing a game of chess, I would appreciate it. I'd prefer donations of $100,000 or more, but anything helps.

So, the series will soon be tied at 1-1. We're trying to decide if we're going to go best out of a thousand, or what. Either way, this is a sad day for a man who used to call himself half as good as Bobby Fischer.

Also, if you google the word "sad", this is one of the first pictures that comes up. I think this might be the saddest thing.

[edit] John forced me to write this. I wanted to just pretend that this loss never happened. I hope you're happy, John. [/edit]

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 10, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

I am indeed happy.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));