Christian: 1 Me: 0

>> 31 May 2008

I want to share a little text message conversation that I had with Christian Plautz (who, incidentally is married to Mary Plautz, with whom I am involved in a savage blog war). Christian not only out-sassed me in a serious way, he also made me realize that I need to learn more computer and internet science.

Me: Can we crash ur lost party 2nite? LOL!
Christian: I left a message on Rochelle's phone. You all are more than welcome to come over.
Me: Pleez use computer spellingz. C U 2nite!
Christian: 10011 101 000101000 11101 010011

Dang man, that is binary code. Just like old times with computers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));