Challenge Me In Chess - Win a Million Bucks!!

>> 14 April 2008


Step One: Go to www.chess.com and sign up (it's free).
Step Two: Find me on there (my chess.com name is "thedudehasgotnomercy")
Step Three: Add me to your chess.com friends or just challenge me to a game.
Step Four: Play the game against me (game play is asynchronous, so don't worry about the time committment. It's usually three days limit per move.)

And here's the kicker...

I WILL GIVE ONE MILLION DOLLARS ($1,000,000.00)* TO ANYONE WHO CAN BEAT ME IN A GAME OF ONLINE CHESS!

To put it in perspective, one million US dollars is worth:
10,489,500 Mexican Pesos
265,500 Kuwaiti Dinars
7,868,500 South African Rands
1,191,800,048 Iraqi Dinars (Sorry, Iraq. Our bad...)

So sign up and challenge me for the chance to strike it rich!

* or the equivalent of $1,000,000 (see conversions above)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));