From the Ruins of my CHESS CHALLENGE, a Challenger Arises, like a Phoenix emerging, Re-Born, from the ASHES!

>> 25 April 2008


Have you ever seen this man before? Have you ever survived to tell about it? Anyone who reads this blog on a semi-consistent basis is probably aware of my INFAMOUS MILLION DOLLAR CHESS CHALLENGE! in which I challenged the internet-at-large to a game of chess. The prize for anyone who could defeat me (I am officially half as good as Bobby Fischer, to put it in perspective) was a cool million dollars, later raised to a BILLION!

The man in the picture has challenged me to a game of chess, presumably because he wants to win the one million dollars. WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU, JOHN. I AM HALF AS GOOD AS BOBBY FISCHER AND I AM NOT MESSING AROUND! So I hope you bring your A-game because this is going to get UGLY.

Here is the first move. I am playing as white... John is playing as Black.

Also, I will give a million dollars to anyone who can correctly predict the outcome of this game...

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 26, 2008 at 1:04 AM  

Dude, I hope you're wearing adequate leakage protection. I wouldn't want to be playing me either.

Courtney April 26, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

I am crazy excited to watch the thrilling play-by-play action!

Also, for fear of missing out on 1 million dollars, I will make a prediction. It is in a sealed envelope on my desk. I assume I need to get it notarized ;)

Joel April 27, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

We operate on the Honor System.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));