Who Doesn't Believe That I Can Read?

>> 18 April 2008

There have been rumors going around that I don't know how to read. These rumors are both HURTFUL and FALSE. So, to set the record straight, I will be doing a public reading this Sunday (20 April 2008) at 7:30 at the Caldwell Lounge of NCSU's Campus.


I will be reading a short story that I wrote and that has been published in the Windhover Literary Magazine, celebrating the official release of the 2008 edition. So, if you're not busy or if you have doubts about my ability to read...come on out.

[edit] 7:30! I said 7:00 in the first post. [/edit]

2 comments:

Noel Anderson April 18, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

that's awesome that you have a short story that made it into the windover. congrats, man!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));