Totally Redesigned

>> 28 April 2008

Hi. My e-blog is totally redesigned. All that stuff is on the left side now and the text stretches out to fill the entire screen. I'm pretty sure this is an improvement, and that twenty-five years from now I will be pleased that I made the decision to totally redesign this e-blog.

[edit] seven minutes later... I am regretting this decision. I think I might change back. If anyone has experience totally redesigning e-blogs or just has an opinion, let me know. [/edit]

[p.s.] If you do a google image search for "totally redesigned" this is the first image that comes up. Extra appropriate when you consider that today is a major day of birthdays (JD, Mary, Katharine, E-bro (Brother of Bill-bro), Tim, and Thaxton). [/p.s.]

1 comments:

Mary April 29, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

I totally redesigned my blog not too long ago -- I like the way it is now, and I think I might keep it that way for a while. You have to let go of the old format, Joel. You're clinging to it like a security blanket, but it's time to let go and embrace formatting changes like an adult. You don't understand, because you're going through this for the first time. But I get it, because I've been here before. You can never go back to your original format -- you won't be satisfied with it now that you've experienced something different.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));