Comix (alternate spelling)

>> 03 April 2008

The first one is a Marmaduke cartoon that I think is absolutely hilarious. The second is from Achewood and is also hilarious. The third is from a website called Garfield minus Garfield where they take a Garfield strip and remove everyone except John. The results are very sad and lonely. Enjoy.

I can't honestly say that I "get" this (^), but I like the concept, you know? It's like: the dog enjoys the sound of the cereal because it makes him think that he's eating the cereal or something. This is high-brow stuff.

You'll have to click on this one to see it. I don't have the technology to make it fit on this e-Blog in its correct resolution. I am SO sorry.



See what he did there?



It's just so sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));