e-Blog Update

>> 05 December 2009

If you have spent any time reading this e-blog, then you have probably grown accustomed to my e-blog layout, consisting of the simplest possible template and a picture of a Zebra (I'm pretty sure I got rid of that a long time ago, but this was the only screenshot of the e-blog that I had).


Posted by Picasa
Well, things are changing on the internet, and I realized that it was time for some changes to happen on this e-blog. Ordinarily, I read e-blogs in Google Reader, so I never really see the formatting, but after recent visits to Mary's e-blog and Kelley's e-blog, I realized that 1) my e-blog layout left a lot to be desired, and 2) I was going to copy Mary and Kelley down to the simplest details. So, after a lot of time spent scouring the internet for code to borrow, and then much more time spent trying to learn some html and javascripting (I'm still not good at all, but I was able to modify the things that I wanted to modify, and nothing is broken), I am pleased to present the new and improved Joel on Internet! High fives to everyone!

Questions for Discussion:

  1. What do you think of the new layout?
  2. Are you secretly laughing at me because I am a computer n00b?
  3. Do you miss that Zebra picture?
  4. Like the picture in the header? Tim took it (along with a series of other cool light paintings).

2 comments:

Mary December 5, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

I like the new layout, and I'm flattered that you included me as inspiration for your layout change, but really, your blog now looks much more like Kelley's than it does like mine. I am okay with that. And, yes, I do miss the zebra picture (was the zebra's name Zebra?).

kelley December 5, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

Word. Like the new look. Tim's picture is pretty sweet too. And no, not laughing at your noob-ness. I tweaked the html from the layout code I found and it took me FOREver.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));