HATETRIS

>> 26 April 2010


Hatetris is a Tetris variant that purposefully makes the game as difficult as possible. The pieces don't descend automatically (you have to press the down arrow to move the block down, one row at a time), but this doesn't make the game any easier. Every turn, the game performs a series of calculations and gives you the piece with the lowest probability of completing a line. It is, in a word, frustrating. You can play it online here.

My best score is 4. Leave your best score in the comments section!

4 comments:

miriam April 26, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

I tried it twice. I got a 1 the first time and a 0 the second. This game is especially retarded because I just got the same piece over and over for both games (the red one in your picture). Apparently that's the devil's piece. Thanks for sharing.

Mary April 27, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

This game is not fun. I got 1 twice. Mostly it just made me want to play normal Tetris, to have the satisfaction of being able to complete a row.

Andy April 27, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

I got 5. That's an evil game.

M. May 2, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

6. Now I need a nap.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));