I'm On Twitter.com And I Don't Know What To Do!

>> 20 January 2009


I just joined Twitter.com.  If you're not familiar with Twitter, allow me to explain: Twitter is a tiny e-blog.  In other words, it's an e-blog for the lazy.


The posts are limited to 140 characters and you're just supposed to say little things.  While I like the idea of Twitter, I must admit that I've had a hard time writing anything.  In theory Twitter posts are supposed to just answer the question: what are you doing?  This seems sort of silly though because if I were to answer this question truthfully, my posts would always say: I am posting on Twitter.

Anyway, if anyone who reads this e-blog uses twitter and wishes to befriend me, my twitter name is JoeldMikk.

Also, if anyone here has any experience with Twitter and wants to give me advice about how to succeed on twitter.com, please let me know!

1 comments:

Noel Anderson January 26, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

notice that no one has posted any comments because no one knows how to use twitter. it's useless if you're already on facebook b/c it's the same as the facebook status but they have yet to develop a simple way to integrate the two.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));