FRINGE Gets Awesome

>> 11 February 2009


I started watching this show, Fringe, when it started at the beginning of the television year. It is basically a show about a group of government crime-fighters who have to solve a bunch of mysteries involving "fringe-science." In other words: Sci-Fi-CSI.

While always somewhat intriguing, I think Fringe may have just turned a corner. The latest episode, "Ability," just turned a corner. In short: things got weird! And for the first time, there seems to be a compelling overarching plot. With Heroes tanking hard I am counting on Fringe to fill the void.

I don't watch too many TV shows, but they are all getting weird, and I'm enjoying it a great deal. Lost and Fringe are both swerving hard into the realm of science-fiction. Let's face it, there are enough police-procedural shows, and enough sitcoms and enough shows about hospitals and lawyers - let's give the nerds a chance to shine! Hurray.

1 comments:

Carla March 30, 2011 at 8:36 PM  

Ooh I only discovered Fringe a couple months ago, but I'm caught up and I love it! It's like everything that was awesome about x-files is back

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));