Spring Break

>> 01 March 2009

So, tomorrow marks the first day of my spring break. NC State has pushed the notion of "spring" about as far as it can go. Any earlier and it would have been February! Here is the weather forecast for the first days of spring break:

That's right - the first day of spring break is supposed to have snow/freezing rain. Does that really sound like spring break?

Not that this is necessarily a bad thing - I wasn't planning on breaking out the old speedo and going to the beach or anything. And Tuesday and Wednesday look like they might be pretty nice.

Anyway, here's my question: what should I do? Rochelle has to be at the lab this week, so that sort of rules out any out-of-town trips. If the weather's bad, that limits the scope of possible activities. So, my question is: what would you do with a week with nothing to do, but nowhere to go?

3 comments:

Vlazny's March 1, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Read. New book, reread favorites. Uhhh, sleep is always nice too.

Anonymous,  March 2, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

I would definitely read. I would also try a new recipe, put a puzzle together, and sleep in every day. How about setting up skype on your computer so you can video chat with far-away family? :)

Anonymous,  March 2, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Joel, this is mom. I wrote the last comment but somehow it published as anonymous. I guess I need to do this more often. SHEEESH!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));