Great Inventions: LOST!

>> 21 March 2008


The seventh invention on the list of All-Time Greatest Inventions is, LOST. LOST narrowly edged out the calculator watch to take the seventh place on the list.

Anyone who has ever seen the show can tell you: LOST is like heroin (shown to the left) that you watch on TV. Side note: yes, that is a reference to LOST within a reference to LOST. Remember how Charlie is a recovering drug addict? See what I did there?

Our panel of experts agreed that LOST deserved to be immortalized as one of humanity's greatest achievements due to the fact that it is "extremely addictive", "cooler than Heroes", and "the best thing on TV in the wake of the writers' strike."

Personally, I am relatively new to LOST. I started watching the episodes online and am currently about two-thirds done with season two. I look forward to the day when I can proudly approach anyone I encounter and say, "I know what you're thinking, and the answer is yes." Since what they are probably thinking is, has this guy seen every single episode of LOST? and the answer will be, YES.

See you later, Internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));