I'm on the Internet

>> 02 March 2008


Hello America; I'm on the internet. I should be honest from the start. The internet or "web", as it's called in some circles, is a mystery to me. According to wikipedia, the internet looks like this...



I have basically never read anyone's blog. This has caused me to pause and carefully consider my foray into the internet community. If I never read other people's blogs...why should anyone care about reading mine? There's a simple answer: no one should. And probably no one does. That's okay though, because to me, the value of having a blog lies not so much in the fact that it allows other people to read what I have to say. Instead, by beginning this blog, I am saying, "Here I am internet. I may not understand you. You may not understand me. But I am going to write stuff on you. Or in you. I don't know where my blog is." And that's what it's really about for me.

Hello, internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));