Worst Inventions: Great Inventions List

>> 22 March 2008

I thought it was going to be a great idea, but it turns out, I Hate Lists About Best Inventions. They're boring. So, it's over. From now on, I won't be making any more top ten lists. I'll focus instead on top one lists. Here are a few to get me started...

Top One Celine Dion songs: The Titanic One
Top One Type of Quesadilla from Taco Bell : Chicken
Top One Computer Thing: Internet
Top One Computer Program: Linux
Top One Alternate Name for 'Web Log" besides "Blog": E-Blog
Top One Characters from Batman (films or comics): Batman

Thank you. Please come back next time as we discuss "THE GREATEST MOVIES WITH TALKING ANIMALS AS CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME!" (not a list)

2 comments:

Ashley March 24, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

I liked your inventions list!! Your favorite Celine Dion song is the Titanic one? really?!~

Joel March 24, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

It's hard to pick just one...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));